Tuesday, July 25, 2006

It's been awhile

Wow. Over a year since my last post. I guess I should really endeavor to update this thing more often. So much has happened in the last year. My daughter has finished first grade, my wife has (finally) graduated college and is now a RN. My son is becoming quite the athlete. He can ride his skateboard and scooter pretty well for a 4 year old. He can throw a baseball pretty far and accurate. His football and basketball tosses need work. Or we need to get smaller footballs and basketballs for him. I've had a birthday just pass. 36 years old now. I used to never be able to envision myself having a career or family or a life past 30. I always thought that the rock and roll lifestyle of my teens and twenties would make me not of this world before 30. Obviously it has not. I have a career and a family. Now I still can't imagine what life will be like in my 40's or 50's but I have an image of that now. That is all for now. I have a lot to say but that will be for future posts.

1 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, T-man! --AAron

 

Post a Comment

<< Home