Sunday, August 06, 2006

Easy like Sunday morning

This last week has been busy. Sunday here is the first time I've had a chance to jump on and update the ol' blog.

We got Darcy signed up for her MSF class late, late Friday night. Her classes are in early October. I haven't got to do any riding this weekend. Kinda bummed about it but such is life. I am taking the Suzuki out for a spin to keep it in running shape. I haven't ridden since a couple days before getting the new bike. I need to get her out again.

I'm also missing the Brickyard 400 again this year. Watching on TV just isn't the same as sitting in the stands. This is 2 years in a row we've missed making the trip to Indy. My brother Dan is coming over to watch with me then we are going to my brother Tim's house to celebrate the birthday of our, I guess I will call her my neice, she is Tim's girlfriends daughter, so that makes her close enough to be called a neice.

Well off to tune in to the Brickyard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home