Friday, September 01, 2006

Working for the weekend

Man, am I glad it is Friday afternoon. The last week has been rough and I have had a hard time shaking a week long funk. Death is all around, and it has been rainy and cloudy all week. My Grandma died on Friday August 27. 3 hours after I got that call, we found out the my brother-in-law Tony's dad died the same day. Then for the last 2 1/2 weeks the news has been dominated by the disappearance and death of poor little Marcus Fiesel. Such a sad, tragic story and life for a baby. It is no wonder that I have felt a little depressed all week. And there is no end in sight for the cloudy days. At for least over the weekend. I need a drink and intend to wash away these sorrows for the evening anyway. Hopefully I will get on the motorcycle for a ride this weekend. If it stays dry enough. I got more news on the MC front but will save that for a different post, when I am in a happier mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home