Friday, September 22, 2006

Finally

I bought my new motorcycle on July 22. Just today my backrest finally came in. I was close to calling and cancelling the order because it had been to long and I can get an aftermarket backrest off the web. Anyway, it's here now. w00t!

I would put it on this weekend but, of course, it's supposed to rain the whole weekend. Figures. Last weekend was gorgeous but we were in Marlblehead, Ohio on Lake Erie for a wedding. It was an awesome time but it would of been better if we rode up. As it is, I haven't been able to ride but once in about the last 2-3 weeks due to weather, other commitments on the weekend, or Darcy's work schedule. Starting to get irked about it. I do have light plans for a ride with my buddy Dave on Saturday but who knows if we'll get it in. *sigh*

1 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger RiBean said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home